A downloadable strategy game
- Each unit will have a maximum amount of Action Points (AP) that they can use for each turn.
- In addition you will have 100 Command Points (CP) that may be used at your discretion thru-out the match. These points are one-use only and can not be refunded or regenerated.
Used to man and operate the static units. Useful for popping off RPG's and flare's. Infantry can also un-man a static unit if the unit is needed elsewhere on the battlefield.
Deal high damage, are tough but vulnerable to TOW missiles.
Are used to build your static units.
Light armored assault vehicle. Highly effective anti-personnel and anti-armor measures. Will lose heads up against a tank though. Use it's maneuverability to your advantage.
For all your parts and ammo needs. Can deliver parts and ammo to all units and can also receive them from the supply ship, other logistics trucks and depots.
Distributes parts and ammo to all units within its action range. Very useful for setting up forward operating bases. They are the only unit that can be resupplied by the airdrop from the command panel.
Used to repair vehicles. Also sports a heavy machine gun for personal defense.
Fires a single but effective anti-armor missile per turn.
Useful for long-range engagements and softening up enemy positions. Can use a lot of ammo in a short time, make sure they are resupplied often in order to be effective.
Unloads parts and ammo to logistics trucks and depots.
THE COMMAND PANEL
Drag and drop command cards into the turn list in order to activate.
- Toggle the grid display with 'G'.
- Toggle hint popups with 'H'.
- 'Q', 'E' and 'X' are useful hotkeys if you find yourself excessively clicking menus. Press 'E' to begin movement, press again to confirm the move. Press 'Q" to begin targeting, press again to choose your rounds. 'X' will cancel all actions currently being chosen and reset selected units.
- Press 'Spacebar' to end your turn.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Small Update21 days ago
- Small Update54 days ago
- Small Update91 days ago
- Large UpdateJun 17, 2020
- Small UpdateJan 15, 2020
- Enemy spotting updateDec 04, 2019
- Small UpdateDec 01, 2019
- Small updateNov 28, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.